Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Here are three things that I'm grateful for this week:
1. Grandparents
2. Family
3. My Bed

Grandparents:
This week we went to Tavish's grandparents' condo at Bear Lake. It's such a nice place- a nice condo in a nice area. Tavish's grandparents are very kind to let their children and grandchildren use it. I feel a little guilty using their very nice condo that they are paying for... but I know they like to have their family use it. So, thanks Grandpa and Grandma Bay! We love it there.

Family:
We were with Tavish's family at the condo. It's a nice vacation and the kids LOVE playing with their cousins. Bear Lake is cold, but I am blessed with very good in-laws which makes it much more enjoyable. Here are some of the things we did- if you care to know.

We had a leprechaun visit and leave some surprises for us. Mac liked the sugar...


Played on the playground...

Walked down by the lake...

Played tennis and frisbee...

Went to the hot tub...

Played games....

Ate WAY too much...

(I don't have pictures of that)

My Bed: After sleeping in a different place with overly excited children that get up before the sun, I'm sure grateful for my bed. It was so nice to come home and sleep. The kids even slept in until 7:30 AM. (I know... that's not really sleeping in, but compared to 5 or 6 it is!) I'll never understand why my boys like to get up EXTRA early on vacation. What kind of vacation is that?! Anyway, after a fun trip, I'm sure happy to be home to get some sleep!

2 comments:

  1. haha, phil and I felt the same way, we loved it, and then we got home and said, that sure was fun, but NOT relaxing...I love this pic of andrew and sara by the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey next time you go to bearlake let me know, I might have you pick something up from walton wheat in montpeiler

    ReplyDelete