I've been terrible at keeping up with this. So, here is a catch up on some blessings that I've had since I last wrote.
1. My parents came home safely from their mission. This is a huge blessing. We missed them so much. I love having them home, and they are good for the kids.
2. Andrew got the priesthood the weekend we moved. Both sets of grandparents were able to come.
3. We sold our house, finally, and moved into our new one. We had a family actually offer to buy the house and let us rent until we were ready to move into the new house. I can't tell you what a blessing that was. Our new home is beautiful and in a beautiful place next to the mountains.
4. Tavish's parents got their mission call to Montreal, Canada. Ok, I'm not going to lie- I'm not excited for them to leave. I feel like we've been there done that with my parents and don't want to do it again. But... I know they will bless many lives and we can sacrifice and share them with the people of Canada. They were planning on going to Tahiti because the mission president there requested them, but were called instead to Montreal. I'm so happy. I was really worried about them clear in Tahiti, especially Grandma Bobby. I think the Lord is taking care of them.
5. Tavish and I got callings to be family history consultants. I'm sure God knew that we needed a calling to get us to do what we should have been doing already. I LOVE my new calling. We have become addicted. And, for the first time ever we did family baptisms with our parents and Andrew. Tell me, what is better than that? Last night we went to the new Payson temple with Tavish's parents and did 16 boy baptisms and 17 girl baptisms. The weather was awful and the baptistery was practically empty. It was so peaceful and nice. We love the new temple. We love our new calling too!
There you go, there's a brief catch up on a few things. I could write lots more, but this will have to do for now. I will try to be better this next year :),
Santa's helping out with a little Family History!
5 months ago