Friday, February 19, 2010

Family...

As I've pondered my blessings this week, most have them are from family. We went to St. George this past weekend to be with my family. Not only was it super nice weather down there, but it was nice to be with my whole family. My parents, brothers and sisters are always so helpful with the kids. That's our advantage of having the only grandkids in the family (for now). We have a lot of fun together down there.

We also had my mother-in-law babysit this week. She even stayed later so I could go to a meeting; it would have been a pain with the kids. She's so good to babysit and seems to always get big messes to clean up while she is here: throw-up on the couches, floor, and little bodies, accidents in the bathroom...etc. Only a grandma would put up with all of that and willingly come back to babysit again. So- I'm grateful for our families; I don't know what I'd do without them!

We all love going to Snow Canyon. The kids love the sand. Mac loves feeding Mary Cheetos.

No comments:

Post a Comment