Sunday, January 3, 2010

Regular Sunday

How I've recognized the hand of God in my life today:
It was a pretty regular Sunday... went to church (it was good)... then we drove up to Grantsville to see my sister and her hubby's new house and have dinner. We drove the back way- through Goshen, Eureka, and a bunch of other little towns that I never bothered to notice existed. Anyway- I loved the peaceful drive through the country (Mac was asleep- makes a much more peaceful drive). It was beautiful through the snow... the big birds flying over, seeing the old towns... all of that.

Then at my sister's house the kids played with their dog, Sadie... they loved it. They were entertained the whole time. It's such a friendly dog. Andrew tells me often that he wants a dog, but he'll have to settle for visiting Sadie for now. Just thinking about getting a dog makes me feel tired- feeding it, bathing it, cleaning up the doo doo... It's like getting another kid- that doesn't grow up. I'm not quite ready for that- maybe some day. So today I'm grateful for God's creations- the beautiful place we live and the cute little animals that we don't have to take care of :) Sorry it's not an exciting post, but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment