Friday, December 18, 2009

Terrible Twos

This past week has been busy with cooking, shopping, cleaning, birthday... all of that good stuff before Christmas. I have a little toddler that seems to be undoing what I do. I've even heard the other kids say, "Mac! I just picked that up!" Ha Ha...the story of my life. I call it the "terrible twos" even though he's only one and a half. I've decided to appreciate my little toddler and his messes, instead of getting frustrated (Ok- doesn't always work, but I do try really hard). I've tried to take pictures of him to remember how dang cute he is.

So- how do I see the hand of the Lord in my life? He's blessed me with an energetic, healthy, entertaining little child with a cute personality. I just love little Mac!
Here he is helping out in the kitchen.

Throwing a fit when I got him all bundled up to go out into the snow.


Mac loves to DUMP things... toys, cereal boxes out of the garbage can with lots of crumbs (don't have a pic of that), pretzles... just before this he took a bag of popcorn out of the garbage and dumped the leftover kernels...

He also likes to throw things in the toilet and playing in it... haven't got a picture of that either- I'm always in too big of a hurry to get him out and washed up.

Mac loves UNdecorating the tree and playing with the presents. We decided to put the gate around it and had to fix it just right because he was finding ways to get through it. (Sara checks the presents under the tree EVERY day)

1 comment: