Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sunny Days

Ok- I've been slacking on the blog... sorry. Today, and the past week, I've been grateful for the sunshine. I'm grateful for a lot of other things too, but I really like the sunny weather and all the blossoms... mmm- isn't it nice? It's been nice going on walks and spending time outside. Sunday evening we decided to play croquet in our back yard. It makes me remember doing things like this as a family when I was younger. How blessed we are to have such a good family,a nice place to live, and the sunshine!
I got this picture just after Andy hit himself in the head with his mallet.

2 comments:

  1. I love sunshine too! I wish we would keep it, but rain is good too! Can't wait to see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats funny. Probably didn't feel too good, but funny.

    ReplyDelete