Monday, April 26, 2010

My Little Readers

The other day I told the kids to turn off the Wii (that they are addicted to) and get a book to read. Andrew and Sara both grabbed their books and started reading. I told Mac, "Mac, we're reading, go get your book." He ran and got a few books, sat in between them and started "reading". I thought it was so cute, just had to get a picture of it.
I like how Mac is trying to copy Andrew here- with his upside down book.


So, how have I seen the hand of God in my life? He's given me three cute, sweet, smart little kids. I know they aren't always that way, but most of the time they are. I sure love them. What would I do without them?

2 comments:

  1. That is cute! The first picture looks like Mac is thinking "mmmm I don't quite know what Andrew is getting out of this" You do have 3 wonderful children.

    ReplyDelete