Monday, October 19, 2009

7 Years...

So, I haven't posted in a while, because I haven't taken or uploaded pictures lately. I guess I don't need a picture to post something- right? Maybe I'll post one later. Anyway, last weekend was our anniversary. We've been married 7 years. So, of course, I need to post about one of my greatest blessings- Tavish, my hubby, and our weekend together.

He took me to an authentic Spanish restaurant in Salt Lake. We had to try it out to see if it really tasted like food from Spain (that's where I went on my mission, if you were wondering). It was pretty authentic, at least what we had, but was way overpriced. That's ok- it was so nice of Tavish to think of that and take me there. I shouldn't be a tight wad on my anniversary. Oh- and, my mother in law took the kids for the night. Ahh- it was so quiet at our house, and we could sleep in as long as we wanted :). It's the first time we've been away from Mac for a night. I heard that Andrew got Grandma up in the night, and she went and slept by him. Sometime later, Sara got up and got in bed with Grandpa. Then Andrew was up before 6:00 AM. Sorry Grandma and Grandpa, but it sure was nice for us!

The next morning we decided to go to the temple. I was amazed how un-crowded it was, until I realized that we had just missed the session, and the next one was in spanish. Tavish said he wanted to go to it, and of course I wanted to try a session in spanish! I loved it! I don't know if it was because I was surrounded by sweet hispanic ladies, that I paid extra close attention, that I got extra insight from the language, or that I was just recharged from being without the kids for a night, but it was one of the best sessions I've been to.

Tavish was so sweet to me and pretty much planned what I wanted to do. He's always considerate of me and unselfish. He also gave me a hot mama apron and a necklace.

I love my Tavish and am so glad that I made a good choice marrying him!
Muwah (that's a kiss)- I love you Tavy!

1 comment:

  1. We are ready for you to go again. We love having the kids.

    ReplyDelete