Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of School


How I've recognized the hand of God in my life this week:

This week school started for the Andrew. He was so excited to go to first grade and eat school lunch. (So far that has been the highlight of first grade) Andrew seems to do much better when he is in school. He needs the structure and something to keep his brain busy. Sara is a little sad that she can't go to school yet; on the first day we did school at home, which satisfied her enough.

So here are some of my blessings I recognize:

1. The opportunity my children have for a good education
2. A patient teacher that works so hard and cares for Andrew for so long. (It seems long compaired to Kindergarten)
3. Time to spend with Sara and Mac
4. Peace and Quiet while Mac takes a nap
5. A house that stays cleaner longer- ahh

Andrew on his first day of first grade.


Sara on her first day of school at home with Mom.

2 comments:

  1. I asked my students what their favorite part of last week was and 1/3 of them said lunch too. I have been wondering how Andrew is liking it. I would love to see pictures. I have a great calm class this year. I keep wanting to pinch myself.

    ReplyDelete